By using Dr Lanie Medical Aesthetics services and products the client adheres to be found by the following terms and conditions set out in this legal office.
* All bookings are to be made via telephone call or our online booking app – Booksy – WhatsApp bookings will not be deemed official until confirmed by the practice
* Kindly arrive 15 minutes prior to appointment for completion of forms and pre-treatment preparation e.g., numbing
* Late arrival may result in reduction of treatment time or result in full cancellation of treatment (Full cancellation fee will still apply).
* 24-hour notice period is required for cancellation or rescheduling. Should this be done beyond 24 hours of treatment the full treatment fee will apply.
* Booking in advance is recommended. All walk in clients will have to wait for an opening to be available and booked patients will be serviced first.
* Please note due to the medical nature of some of our treatments, you may be required to wait if a medical procedure goes over time. The same will be expected if others should your treatment go over time.
* Right of admission is reserved. No guests below the age of 15 years old will be allowed unless prior arrangements have been made. Only patients above 12 years of age who are booked for a treatment will be allowed in. Strictly no children allowed.
* Please ensure all cell phones are switched off or on silent during treatment. Kindly do not take phone calls during consultation or treatments. This consumes your treatment time and prevents us from maintaining low level noise during treatments.
* A once off consultation with the Dr. or skin assessment with an therapist fee will be conducted on a compulsory basis for all first-time clients.
* Medical products purchased are strictly not refundable. Especially once opened and used
* Shipped items received in broken / damaged condition, please report an take a photo immediately and a replacement will be sent out. Please allow a 24/48-hour notice from delivery
* Products may be returned within 7 days in pristine unused condition in original packaging for exchange to products of similar value. Exchange will be granted at the discretion of the manager. Should there be a reasonable explanation for refund.
* No discount will be given for services or products unless there is a promotion or otherwise pre-stated by the practice.
* Only one discount / promotion can be applied per visit. Referral discounts cannot be redeemed concurrently with practice promotional discount.
*For more details on benefits, please inquire about our membership options at reception.
Complaint & Compliments
* Please communicate all complaints and compliments via email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that there may be dealt with timeously.
* Vouchers are valid for 3 months from date of purchase.
* Pre paid amounts may be exchanged for goods and services within 3 months of purchase but not refundable for cash.
* No monetary refunds will be awarded except for double payments and overcharges.
Facility use and etiquette
Please ensure phones are off or on silent while at the practice.
The practice will not be held responsible for any loss /theft/misfortune or damage that may occur.
Please bring own swimming costume if you wish to use the pool amenities enities
The practice reserves the right to charge or amended these Terms and Conditions with no prior announcement. Please ask for them at any point or look for them on our website www.drlanieaesthetics.co.za
The practice reserves the right to change prices / services with no prior announcement. Please ask for your price list prior to treatment